Regardless of the system or platform used by the Company to help manage its business, either CRM to manage the Brand’s contacts with its Customers, or any other, e.g., BI, POS, etc.…, by storing the information regarding its Customers, (with respect to their purchasing behaviors, interests and needs) the Company increases its knowledge, improves its relationship and can make targeted, specific and accurate campaigns.
These systems register the Customer data and the data regarding the interaction with the Brand, thus creating a history that is regularly updated, such as:
- “Which buying channel does the customer prefer?”
- “What was the first purchase in the Brand?”
- “What was the last purchased product and when?”
- “How often does he consume Brand products?”
- “What is the average value of his purchases?”
Each Customer has his own purchase pattern. When a Brand seeks to “target” a Customer with a particular campaign, it must analyze him individually and treat him in a personalized way, according to his position in the Lifecycle.